2008年12月1日月曜日






New Zealand Geography

New Zealand has magnificent beautiful natures. So they are on the United Nations World Heritage List. The size of New Zealand is about 268,680 k㎡. Japan is abut 380,000 k㎡. So Japan is larger than NZ. The New Zealand is made up of a two islands.
The north island has a capital city of this country. This island is the center of commerce. And it doesn’t have a precipitous mountain as the south island. But there is an active volcano. And this country extends between the Australian plate and the Pacific plate, so sometimes this area has earthquake. This point is similar to Japan. The other island has many precipitous mountains. They called it The Southern Alps. The highest mountain is
Mt. Cook. It means “pass through the cloud” in Maori. The height is about 3,754m. In Japan the highest mountain is Mt. Fuji which height is about 3,776m. The height is as much as Mt. Cook. And this island has a lot of tourist spots. The most famous tourist city is Queenstown. There are wonderful hot spring spot. It is known all over the world as a health resort.

8 件のコメント:

RIRA さんのコメント...

These picutures very beautiful!!
I want to go there(^ω^).And I did't know this place is world heritage!! But I can understand why it became world heritage.

yuca さんのコメント...

The top picture is very beautiful!
There isn't such a place in Japan!!
Ii wanna go there^^

chip さんのコメント...

I surprised Japan is lager than NZ!
These pictures looks nice!
I wanna see them!!

I had never eaten VEGEMITE!

Abib さんのコメント...

とってもいいとおもいます。

cocoa さんのコメント...

NZ has many beautiful places!
I would like to go there someday!

Winnie-the-Pooh さんのコメント...

There are many pictures, so I could see easily.I think it is so good!

shoko さんのコメント...

These so beautiful picture!! I like NZ and I want to go since before.

takka さんのコメント...

The picture you use is very nice. So it looks very nice.