2008年9月30日火曜日






My favorite movie is this: Bridget Jones's Diary




This summer , I saw the funny and lovely movie. It a little old movie, but I had never seen this movie. This story' s original is novel. It published by Helen Fielding in 1996. The genre is love comedy. This story is about love and diet.



Main character is Bridget(Renne Zelleger) who is thirty-something singleton .She lives in London who is littele fatty women. She has some bad habits -smoking and drinking alcohol to much. So she decided to write diary for quite both of them.





She working at the publishing industry. One day, she fallen love with her boss Daniel Cleaver(Hugh Grant) on a party to celebrate the publication. He is sexy and cool guy, but he is playboy. So he made an engagement with his another lover. So Bridget was very angry and wounded heart. So she quite her job and change of job. Her new job is TV reporter. She is very goof , so she always made mistakes on TV. But it made her very popularity. One day she was invited dinner by her friends. Then her feeling a bit down, but she was introduce Mark Darcy(Colin Firth) by her friend. He is a lawyer who is once-divorced.The first time she didn't feel friendry, but after a while they become close relationship.So she was very happy, but one day Bridget's ex-boyfriend: Daniel call out her house. Then Mark and Daniel start to fight over Bridget!!



I think Renée Zellwegers acting ability is wonderful!! I was amazed at that she devote herself body and soul to acting. And I like Hugh Grant !!He is so cool!! His character is careless,but not dislikeable. I like them :) This story is very funny and romantic. And they think serious about "love". It will be change about your sense of values. So you should watch this movie!! I recomend you !!

5 件のコメント:

cocoa さんのコメント...

I like love stories but I haven't seen that movie yet so I should do so soon:-0

HARCO. さんのコメント...

I DO LIKE BRIDGET!
shes so cute :)

miyu さんのコメント...

I want to watch this movie!I like comedy.

Winnie-the-Pooh さんのコメント...

I tried to see the movie.
But I saw another movie:(
So I wanna try to see this movie!

shoko さんのコメント...

I watched the movie too. I like bridget. This movie is fun!!