2009年1月19日月曜日


Other class Best 3!!



No1: Tu3.927 Goat In Sheep's Clothing

I think this blog is the best of other classes.
In this page, there is a lot of good information about each topic. It is very interesting for me. And this blog is very simple. Not so colorful, but it is easy to read. I think Simple is best!!



No2: Tu3.936 Babygirl★

This blog is very cute!!! There are many cute pictures and useful information. And her Blog has a lot of links. They help us easy to understand. In my blog, there are few links, so I try to make more links like her blog.


No3: Tu3.933 Tomatomato☆

I like this blog. This blog has interesting information. For example, my favorite topic is about laughter. I like this drama too. When I was child, I often watch this drama on TV. So I can understand what she tells about. So I chose it.

0 件のコメント: